Thursday, April 2, 2020

CFS/ME update

It's been a bit over 6 months since I started the Myhill supplement regime along with taking D-Ribose regularly and I am really pleased to say I am getting better.

I hit a plateau after our October vacation and was struggling to make more progress so I reviewed Dr. Myhill's book.  That caused me to visit my doctor and see about getting off the beta blocker she had prescribed for my blood pressure.  Once I was off the beta blocker, I felt better immediately and have been improving since.

I am mostly doing art now but I am able to do the household chores in addition to my studio time and, most days, I still have energy after dinner.  This is a *huge* improvement.  I still feel like a snail rather than the energizer bunny but I can see the progress so I'm focusing on persisting.

Snail #1 in Persist! series

The stress and uncertainty of the current coronavirus situation, especially here in Washington, means that I'm not trying to make big changes now.  I am starting to do regular walks outside.  This has not been on my list of activities for months so that I am doing some is also an improvement.  I'm sleeping well, making art, and my daily energy is growing.  I'm now going to just keep on doing this because it's working.

No comments: