Sunday, May 27, 2018

when eyes go wonky

I'm going to be even more erratic in my blogging for the foreseeable future as I'm having a medical problem with my eyes.  The prognosis is good for no permanent damage but right now I'm getting headaches from trying to do things with printed pages, either paper or digital.  So, not too much typing in my immediate future.  I'm much more likely to be posting to instagram (lizcopelandartist) while on my walks or while I'm in my studio doing some small stuff.  I'll also be trying out my new electric scooter which is supposed to help me go on longer birding walks so here's a picture of it. 



That's the ever supportive and helpful hubster Jeff in the background.  He not only helped me unpack and assemble the scooter but went out for an eyepatch to see if that helps prevent the headaches.  I am always grateful for him but especially when life tosses us something difficult.

Any good thoughts, wishes, energy or prayers gratefully accepted.    And may you also have supportive family and friends when life wacks you with something like this.


No comments: