Sunday, March 4, 2018

destashing my studio

"Money doesn't buy happiness, but money buys fabric."  And here's your chance.  Or at least, your chance is coming later this week.

I'm in the final, I swear, really truly LAST,  bit of decluttering my studio and this time I'm ditching lots of patterns and fabric.  It will all be posted on my etsy store, link here.  I thought it only right to let the people who follow my blog get advance notice, so that's what this is.  Here's the current stack of stuff that needs to go.  Patterns will go first, Folkwear patterns first of all.



And here's the closeup of the Folkwear patterns that I have left and that I don't plan to use in the next 12 months.  (That's my ruthless criteria for this final purge.  Will I use it in the next year?  If the answer isn't an absolute Yes, it goes.  Because I get ideas faster than I can do them.) 


Last time, I sold these for $9 a piece and that still seems reasonable for the uncut ones. (Brand new from the webpage prices are $15-20.)  The cut ones may be somewhat less.  I plan to have them up today but we're off to an Oscar party at 4pm so I'll have to hurry.

I'd really love to finish the purging by the ides of March so please send good thoughts, energy, etc my way that I don't have yet another bout of the flu before then.  And may your projects go well too.


No comments: