Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Craving Spring

There are 2 reasons why I'm really craving spring:  first, more birds.  Of Course.  And second, I really want to be past the tree pollen & sinus infection time of the year.  I'm going to visit the doctor later today to try and take care of this years' sinus problem which should improve my life considerably.  But to enjoy the birds, I'm going to have a wait a bit.  For now, I'm going back over recent bird photos and here's one I took on a walk to a local park. 



I particularly liked the hardy fuschias in the foreground.  Here's hoping I see more birds soon and am finally over my marathon of flu, colds & sinus crud.  Because all of this illness has made it really hard to get much of anything done.

Up later this week:  photos and descriptions of the destashing going on in my studio.  Fabric and patterns will be going up for sale on my etsy store as I feel better in the near future.  Here's hoping you and yours have made it through this flu season with ease.

No comments: