Wednesday, December 14, 2016

More news sources, from a different perspective

This is a more visual form with a different ranking of news sources.  Using this and the one I posted earlier makes it pretty easy to see what the unreliable sources are and what ones are generally reliable.  Here's the link to the source I got it from.


While I'm pretty happy with the credibility of my current news sources, I'm also using these rankings as a guide to where to go look for what the crazies will be talking up next.  Maybe then I'll be less taken by surprise.

Edit added 10:40am 12/14/16:  Right after I posted the above, I got this post from Steve Barnes about the possibility of being wrong and hoping for outcomes that are the best for all of us, not just what I think is best.  Thanks, Steve, well said.

No comments: