Thursday, June 11, 2020

Selfcare: Literally stopping to smell the roses


As my stress level has risen, I've been prioritizing self care.  And today, that inspired me to go for my morning walk in the Cornwall Rose Garden where I did indeed stop and smell the roses. 

The most fragrant was this luscious deep red rose that was the first I came to after entering the garden.



Next up was this  peach & yellow rose with a delicate light fragrance.  


After three or four with no fragrance at all, I came to this lovely purplish red rose with an intermediate fragrance.  Almost enough to cause me to look for the 3 bears.


At this point, I decided the camera was interfering with the experience so I continued my walking and sniffing but no more photos.  I hope you are all taking care of yourselves as we cope with these very interesting times.

No comments: