Tuesday, August 13, 2019

New sitting area for creating with CFS

A few years ago, I redid my studio so I was standing while working to accommodate my back issues.  Now, I can't stand for more than 20 minutes due to the CFS problems.  So, I needed a new work area that was seated and while I was it, in the house with the heating & AC so that I wasn't freezing or sweltering during certain times of the year.   This is what I set up along the wall in the master bedroom which is very spacious as the builder was way over 6 feet tall and probably wanted room for a king size bed.



This gives me a desk for art and writing, and I'm going to move a small table for my sewing machine where the cardboard boxes are to the right of the desk.  The bookcases in the corner hold my relevant books and the art resin supplies.  and as you can see below, the boxes for unfinished projects (sewing).


Here's the desk area with the current sewing projects added along with the reference sewing materials.  The boxes on the desk are my new cpap which has yet to be assembled and the ball chair that I will be using in an attempt to not hurt my back by sitting more (left and right respectively).  I look forward to starting a project in here this afternoon and will report on how it goes soon.

No comments: