Friday, February 22, 2008

starting a blog

I've done fanzines and amateur press associations (think of them as paper blog rings) for close to 30 years, and I'm now finally ready to move to the clouds with my chat, book reviews, and info on the progress of my art pieces. As I explain on my webpage, www.LizCopeland.com, I can't publish pieces until they've been accepted to a show/gallery as some of them won't accept pieces already out there on the web. So, instead I'm going to talk about my experiments with new techniques, or trying out a new idea. Whatever I'm working on that isn't a finished piece. That means more frequent updating than my webpage gets which will allow friends to keep up with what I'm doing since I'm notoriously bad at staying in touch. *grin*

This next week, I'll be trying out some inkjet transfers to fabric, and some digital printing on fabric. Look for some pictures to show how it goes.

No comments: